Nightmare Trap (But Relieving Too)

One night in Summer 1947, Dmitry had his deepest nightmare. In that nightmare, he was fueled by rage entirely. He destroys everyone on his sight, with the gun that has unlimited bullets. From the Wermacht soldiers, then fellow Soviet soldiers who tries to stop him. He entered Kremlin, and obliterate everyone there. Even his ruthless leader whom he afraid in real life is no exception.

Then in the deepest heart of palace, he finds Vitaly there. Almost assaulting Darya who bruised - probably trying to fight Vitaly before that wicked man subdued her. Without hesitation, Dmitry throw his fist toward that man. He doesn't care Vitaly still put same face like Alexei. But Dmitry had the indescribable feeling of triumph as Vitaly completely had broken bones.

Later Dmitry turned his body to battered Darya, and start to growl possessive words. Something that Dmitry wished to stop, but his lips kept speaking it. Battered Darya can only stared at him weakly...

Dmitry's eyes finally opened. He was completely covered in sweat. He checked the clock nearby - 1 am. He glanced at Darya - his wife who married him two years ago.


"Dashenka..." Dmitry called, and his hand shaking Darya's shoulder. Darya's eyes flutter open weakly.

"What... what happened, Dimochka?"

"I... I had worst nightmare ever..."


Darya slowly get up and stared at Dmitry with soft gaze. "Share the nightmare to me..."

"I become fearsome soldier. Killing a lot of enemies. I kill Stalin. Then dragging Vitaly to hell. It's jumbled dream sequence... but Soviets feared me..." Dmitry paused for some seconds, then he mumbled as his face ashamed further, "And instead I carry you to safety, I dominate you. I growl and being possessive to you. I became what I hate..."

Dmitry can see Darya blinked several times, before she put her hand on her chin and asked again, "You still remember how does that sound like? Must be so intense..."

"...You are mine, Dashenka," growled Dmitry... or exactly, trying to mimic the growl in nightmare. "Nobody shall own you. I will burn Soviet, kill the wicked and dragged them to hell!"


Then Dmitry rubbed his reddened face, full of embarrassment. But now, he feel Darya's hands are touching his bare chest. Instead comforting him, Darya pulled him and made himself now hovering a smirking plump woman.


"Do that again, Dimochka. Lovemaking tonight will be interesting..." purred Darya.

Dmitry coughed in sudden, and he flustered. "Wait what?! I thought you hated seeing possessive men?"

"But now I consent. Your possessiveness actually hot for me~"

"...You tricked me."

"I regret nothing. Now growl for me."


Dmitry sighed heavily. He turned off the night lamp nearby the bed, lowered his body until almost touching her chest and whispered, "Fine... I will do it, but lights off, okay?"

"But I want to see your possessive eyes crazy over me... and I want you to grip me as if I will vanished in seconds," chuckled Darya.

"Don't push your luck," huffed Dmitry, and Darya finally nod with her smirk stays on.


That midnight finally spent for a while. Dmitry was so stammered from previous minutes ago, but at least the lovemaking went normal.  And... who knows that one fateful night, led to fruitful result in the next year. Or too fruitful, as everyone forgets Darya has genetic of twin family.